Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Restoring Flexy Racer

I found a Flexy Racer at a garage sale. The things you can find if you just look.  It was in pretty good shape, except for the decals, and springs, and it needed a few Rivets. The Rivets required to fix the Flexy are solid steel. A little different application to replace the rivets on the flexy than most antique toys.

I used the Tubular Rivet Clincher to replace the Rivets that were missing, and refinished the wood.
We also have the tools and capability to replace the Decals that were faded.

You should see the Flexy Racer now!  The Tubular Rivet Clincher really did the job, and a few minor details the decals came out perfect.

We have the decals and tool to help you restore your Flexy Racer.  Take a look!

Contact:  Carol SHIPPING and RECEIVING 909-496-4619
               Bryan  OWNER    209-910-7717

3 comments:

  1. Once this Flexy Racer was restored the value of this flexy went up to about 800.00.. This was restored for a client.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I'm trying to restore my 1960 Flexy Racer that I had as a kid. It's in fine shape except the Flexy Racer and arrow decals are quite worn off. Do you know where I can find those decals anymore? All I see on line are ones for the Flexy Flyer. Thanks, Brian Brockway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I'm trying to remove the hubcap from a Flexy Racer I found at a garage sale. Is there a trick to doing so without damaging it?
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete